ILBC seeks to foster the development of the whole child, one who is academically
well-prepared, socially responsible, culturally sensitive, and personally fulfilled. The ILBC mission statement focuses on “Progress through Education”.
The Board of Education believes in:
- Treating each child as an individual who develops at his or her own pace.
- Nurturing the academic, physical, artistic, emotional, and social needs of a child.
- A close, cooperative and caring relationship between student and teacher, and between student and student.
What We emphasize:
- High Academic Standards. Students are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Concepts, processes, and skills. Children learn how to learn.
- A board curriculum that includes integrated approaches to learning.
- The development of positive attitudes towards learning, self and others, and the formation of a good moral character.
- Open communication between school, home and community.
- Cultivation of patriotism throughout the curriculum.
- A global perspective, including respect for the environment.
- Appreciation and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Well-planned syllabus with programmes of activities such as excursions, social events, sports, etc. Trained, qualified and experienced local and overseas teachers (native English speakers). English as medium of instruction. Large gymnasium, air-conditioned classrooms & modern furniture for studying with ease & comfort. Small class size which provides opportunities for individual attention. Well-equipped laboratories for General Science, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Computer Lab equipped with CD-ROM/Multimedia for learning purposes – a computer for individual student.
A Library of books, CDs & DVDs on a wide range of subjects for students of all ages. Teaching aids & resources for practical work. Large parking area, convenient school location, canteen and school dispensary.
How to Enroll
Please visit our Centre and meet our teaching staff. Take a placement test in order to join the most suitable class for your level of English and age.
What ILBC offers
ILBC offers courses from Preschool right through to IGCSE Level & GCE A Level.
error: Content is protected !!